How to contribute
Most of the parts, either hard or software, are in a beta version at the moment. A lot of effort is needed to bring the project to stable versions.
Anyone willing to contribute can contact us by email: email@example.com or with the forum
The tasks are very varied and include:
- New modules PCB designs
- Porting of the PCB designs to different PCB design softwares
- Software design to control modules from any type of platforms and in any type of programming languages
- Firmware on module's micro-controller
- Arduino programming on module's micro-controller
- Arduino libraries adaptation to include all features necessary for easy-phi (i.e. USB Mass Storage on Arduino)
Most of these tasks could be specified as semester or diploma work for engineering students.